Morton-James Public Library announces summer online events
Nebraska City News-Press
Summer online events at the Morton-James Public Library will be as follows:
- A "Science Tellers" program on Tuesday, June 2.
- "Weird and Wacky Art" on Tuesday, June 9.
- A Keep Nebraska City Beautiful presentation on Tuesday, June 16
- Nebraska City EDGE will provide the program on Tuesday, June 23
- Origami artist and author Linda Stephen has the program on Tuesday, June 30
- Mr. Nick and Friends will be the Tuesday, July 7, special event
- Wildlife Encounters will pay a virtual visit on Tuesday, July 14, and
- The 2020 reading program will conclude its special events with "Mermaid Harmony" on Tuesday, July 21.
Enrollment in this summer's reading program is now underway. Visit morton-jamespubliclibrary.com or the library's Facebook page for more details.