DMACC has announced a variety of new program offerings for fall 2019, bringing the college’s total offerings to more than 230 diplomas, certificates and technical program awards, as well as liberal arts transfer degrees and pre-professional programs.
“DMACC is very supportive of business and industry’s workforce needs,” said Scott Ocken, DMACC vice president of academic affairs. “As a result, we updated our curriculum and have added new academic offerings that make our graduates either work-ready or better prepared to earn a university degree. This year we’ve added several new certificate programs and retooled several transfer degrees.”
The new offerings are as follows:
• Digital Marketing (Diploma)
• Animation & Rich Media, Illustration for Animation (Certificate)
• Animation & Rich Media, Introduction to 3D Animation (Certificate)
• Animation & Rich Media, Introduction to Animation & Rich Media (Certificate)
• Animation & Rich Media, Introduction to Motion Graphic (Certificate)
• Athletic Coaching (Certificate)
• Technical Studies (AAS)*
• Criminal Justice (Transfer Major AA)*
• Psychology (Transfer Major AA)*
* Pending Department of Education approval
DMACC has also added 75 new courses across various departments. The complete course catalog can be viewed online at www.dmacc.edu/schedule, while the complete list of program offerings can be found at https://catalog.dmacc.edu.