The Kardashians you've heard of them, right? The famous-for-being-famous brood is back with Keeping Up with the Kardashians' eighth season (Sundays at 9/8c on E!), which will be Kim Kardashian's last on the show. Before we say goodbye, though, ...
The Kardashians - you've heard of them, right? The famous-for-being-famous brood is back with Keeping Up with the Kardashians' eighth season (Sundays at 9/8c on E!), which will be Kim Kardashian's last on the show. Before we say goodbye, though, she'll give birth to her first child (with Kanye West) Plus: Rob will lose a whole lot of weight, Kendall and Kylie will avoid car accidents, and Bruce just may live to have an opinion. Here are five questions we have about the new season:
1. Will the birth of Kim's baby be a low-key affair?Fat chance! Baby Kimye, who is due in July, will arrive to much fanfare. Kim has already selected a photographer and Parisian lingerie for the delivery day. Grandma Kris Jenner has built a nursery in her house, and Kim is working on a room for the baby in her new mansion that is sure to be tasteful and understated, right? Not if her recent baby shower is any indication. Among the gifts she received: a $1,400 Victorian doll house, a $1,100 pink cashmere outfit, and a $2,900 Porsche buggy, the latter from her mom. What? No blinged-out binkies?
2. Will Rob ever take off that weight?Poor Rob Kardashian. In the years since his slimming season on Dancing with the Stars, he packed on 20-odd extra pounds. Len, Carrie Ann, and Bruno would not be happy about this. (And he's been kind of touchy about it: He attacked a paparazzo for trying to snap his picture outside his gym in March.) Will he shed the pounds as the season progresses? (Um, yeah, we know that he already has.) Really, though, does it even matter? He's still a total ladies' man; look at all the girls' pictures he has on his phone.
3. Will Bruce Jenner grow a pair?Apparently, yes. Bruce has, for years, languished mostly silently in the background of the Kardashian-Jenner clan's wacky high jinks. But he has finally had enough! This season, he moves into an apartment in Malibu temporarily for "space, privacy and peace" from Kris, flies his remote-controlled helicopter whenever he wants and, well, he's damn tired of being relegated to that spot in the garage.
4. Will we ever get to know Kendall and Kylie Jenner better?Possibly. They're going to get a lot more camera time, that's for sure. Kendall, 17, loves her dad's new bachelor pad and Kylie, 15, reveals her terrible driving skills while practicing for her learner's permit.
5. Most importantly, what will they all wear?Among other sartorial oddities, we'll see vest-shirts, green velvet, shoulder patches and purple aviator shades - and that's just the parents!
Keeping Up with the Kardashians airs Sundays at 9/8c on E!
What do you want to see on Keeping Up with the Kardashians this season?
View original 5 Burning Questions for the New Season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians at TVGuide.com
Other Links From TVGuide.com Dancing with the StarsKanye WestBruce JennerCarrie Ann InabaBruno TonioliLen GoodmanKris JennerKeeping Up with the KardashiansKim KardashianKendall JennerKylie JennerRob KardashianTV Guide iPhone App TV Listings New Tonight on TV