Nebraska City City Council meets Nov. 19
- The Nebraska City City Council will meet Monday, Nov. 19 at 6 p.m. at city hall.
The Nebraska City City Council will meet Monday, Nov. 19 at 6 p.m. at city hall.
The agenda includes:
- The mayor appointing Brian Lowe as an alternate on the Board of Appeals
- Liquor license request from Christine Reimers for 704 Central Ave. (PP's Sports Bar)
- Gary Graham request to lease a portion of South 11th Street for $1 per year
- Possible removal of bridge under 1th St. viaduct
- NCTC request to use parks and streets for Jingle Bell Run Dec. 1, 2-3:30
- NCTC Design Committee request to paint and furnish waiting room areas of downtown public restrooms
- Housing Authority request to extend reduced PILOT for 2 years in amount of $8,000
- SENDD recommendation to award contract for rehab of 11-NEB-011 for $14,788
- Request NDEC to move $15,000 from down payment assistance budget to rehabilitation budget
- resolution for assessing clean up costs to properties
- Bids for crack sealing machine
- Right of way agreement with Unite Private Networks, LLC