Nebraska City City Council meets tonight, Oct. 1, at 6 p.m.
Agenda items include
- Mayor appointments
- Liquor license for Carmen Mann dba C&G's Grill & Bar in the old Depot building.
- Housing Authority Annual Report
- proposed location of Steinhart Pool
- a housing study, developing a master plan for the Grundman Airport area
- Supplemental construction engineering services for Fourth Corso from 11th to 13th Street
- A $290,761 bid to replace 2.5 miles of line into Palmyra nd rebuild a substation
- building inspector request to declare structures at 420 First Corso as unsafe
- review evaluation forms for administrative positions
- other items