- Winter canoe
- Posted Feb. 18, 2013 midnight
- Joe Reidhead paddles his canoe down on a 1,000-mile trip from Omaha to Mephis, Tenn., to raise funds for Autism Speaks. He stopped at Nebraska City on Feb. 18, 2013
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Rocket girls score 28 points
- Rocket boys score medals in two events
- Animal abuse charges filed after dogs found shot in Fremont Cou...
- Gov. Heineman Vetoes $200,000 for Omaha Golf Tournament
- ETHANOL AND DIESEL LEAKS CONFIRMED AT CHARLES CITY TRAIN DERAIL...
- Nebraska City mayor proclaims missing children's day
- Mayor Hobbie appoints Partsch as city attorney
- Search for Missing Iowa Teen Continues, Law Enforcement Solicit...
- Police say kids responsible for art vandalism, rewards offered ...
- Prestigious Tree 2013 awarded to "treaty tree" with Pawnee Indi...
- Nebraska monthly traffic fatality report
- Read more top stories