- Green Eggs and Ham at Hayward
- Posted March 2, 2012 midnight
- Students and their families made Dr. Suess hats and ate green eggs and ham at Hayward's latest Read Aloud night March 1. The reading nights are held once each semester, with attendance having quadrupled this year compared to last year.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- BOATER RESCUED FROM CLEAR LAKE
- Questionable mailer sparks warning from Secretary of State
- Study finds immigrants have lower health care expenditures than...
- Iowa now 90 percent drought free
- Audit of Nebraska Supreme Court: Over budget
- Heng wins Michelob Amateur title
- Becerra-Madsen traveling to compete at nationals
- Sec. Gale promotes free service ahead of National Flag Day
- Peru State Athletic Department conducts annual tourney
- Peru State's Voigt wins gold glove award
- Judge trims defendants from Ty Thomas lawsuit against state col...
- Read more top stories